The winners from the 2014 Gaelen Juried Art Show will exhibit their work at the Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC, Ross Family Campus, West Orange, through Sunday, Aug. 24.
“Male Bust” by Lynn Manshel, winner of this year’s Best in Show, is featured along with her second piece, “Female Bust.”
Other artists include
• Betty McGeehan, winner of best in sculpture for “Sarasota Series #25,” and Lisa Jacobs, who won honorable mention for “A Moment in Time.”
• Laurie Kalb, best in mixed media for “Promised Land After,” and Ben Iluzada, honorable mention for “Seacoast Along the Marginal Way-Ogunquit, ME.”
• Milton Landman, best in painting for “English Country,” and Donna K. Read, honorable mention for Orange Scarf.”
• Jeffrey Wolfson, best in drawing for “Pay Toll Ahead,” and Jeri Greenberg, honorable mention for “Two Stops to Go.”
• Bill Cofone, best in photography for “Gourds,” and Linda Baruch, honorable mention for “Hacienda Goats.”
In addition, the JCC will feature “Four Artists, Four Stylists” an exhibit by local artists — abstract painter Carol Black-Lemon, figurative painter Catherine McCoy-Bristol, mixed media artist B. Sassu-Donahue, and photographer Lloyd Kishinsky.
Gaelen Gallery East hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, contact Lisa Suss at 973-530-3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.