- This event has passed.
Through Our Eyes – Children’s Support Group
December 4, 2018 , 11:30 pm
Children often feel the effects of their parents’ high conflict relationship. This group will help children, ages 8-11, discuss their feelings in a safe and supportive environment.
Topics to include:
• Dealing with parental conflict
• Establishing a sense of security
• Managing living in multiple households
• Exploring emotions of loss and changing family dynamics
• Communicating with parents
Most major insurances accepted.
How to register:
Call or Email Jodi Fox, LCSW